Fall 2013 Makeup Trends

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hello there! As you've noticed I've been posting a lot of travel posts with some fun history stories thrown in there, but today I'm going to switch things up a bit! I absolutely love beauty and everything surrounding it...I hope that doesn't make me sound vain. Oh well. I love doing others' hair and makeup because the result is beautiful. It's incredible how a person's whole demeanor and attitude can change with the flick of an eyeliner brush and the wave of a mascara wand. I love seeing people happy and light up because they feel prettier.

Okay enough of that. I've compiled a little list of some make up trends that have graced the Fall 2013 runways. Here's what I have gathered so far ...


Victorian Flush

Narciso Rodriguez via Imaxtree
More after the jump...


Cheshire Cat Eye

Jason Wu via Huffington Post


90s Grunge/Punk

Rodarte via Style.com


Intense Metallic Smokey Eye

MAC via ChicProfile


Wine Lips

Rachel Zoe via BeautyEditor


Deep Cherry Lips

Antonio Berardi via Fashion'sPassion


Orange Shadow

BCBG via Harper's Bazaar

I'm thinking about possibly doing a makeup video series recreating these looks. Let me know what you think in the comments below and let me know whether you'd watch them or not! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...