Heavy is the Head

Friday, September 13, 2013




Can we make this a thing? Let's reclaim the crown.
Dolce and Gabbana pretty much stole the show at New York Fashion Week and I've been enlightened. I know what you're thinking, "Where on this lovely planet would I wear a crown to?" Answer: Everywhere. 

Let's begin. First play some classy and pretentious music so you feel exceedingly better than everyone else (which you already are because you're reading this post). Now...

Wear your fabulous headpiece...



To a funeral.
via Vogue


To an ex-boyfriend's funeral. 
via Vogue


When you want to feel better than everyone else.
via Vogue


To your wedding when you marry the guy your parents totally don't approve of.
via Vogue


When you've really just stopped giving a shit.
via Vogue


To the grocery store.
via Vogue
(The ballet flats are quite unfortunate in this case.)


To a Vinyasa yoga class.
via Vogue



Katy Perry knows what's up
via Huffington Post


and so does Cara Delvigne's eyebrows
Vogue Australia October 2013

Now who's with me?

Also, I've adopted this goth-rocker-queen-chic look for fall. I've bought my favorite dark lip color. I get this way around Halloween time and I'm not sorry about it. This will last until winter-ish time and then I will adopt a more Marchesa-esque look.

Toodles.

Elise.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...