Halloween Makeup Tutorials Coming Soon!!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Well hello there!
I'm so sorry it's been so long. My schedule has been quite hectic to say the least. Anywho... I have a fun series planned for October. I've got some makeup looks lined up for each week until Halloween. You may not know this, but Halloween one of my favorite holidays! And we all know about my affinity for makeup.

So here's a little preview from today's test run:

Please excuse the iPhone picture quality.

I think my looks for this month will be a bit more crazy, colorful and theatrical..but who knows! Keep checking in or subscribe to find out what fun makeup looks await.

Keep it real my minions! Toodles ;)


2 comments :

  1. wow, such gory and excellent creepy halloween makeup! Love it!
    I'd love to feature that in my makeup post about halloween. Cheers!

    Cristine
    Halloween Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...