Oh la la!

Sunday, September 1, 2013






You may already know this, but Paris is my jam, but then again I say that about every city. I can't help but falling in love with every place I visit.    ...More after the jump!






There's something about cities and how every inch of it is photogenic. They twinkle, they buzz, they make you feel lonely and a part of something grand all at once. Yet I still can't decide which I like better--the city or country. They're both polar opposites. When I'm in one, I can't help but to think about the other. When I can see the stars, I want the glittering city lights and vice versa. I guess my desires are all twisted and muddled. I have an affinity though for smokey cities, where the sky is grey and the clouds hang low, but it's not long before I want to come back to the West Coast sun. I guess I'm a bipolar traveller. Odd. 

If you haven't already, check out my Versailles series. It goes along quite swimmingly with this Parisian post. I have a couple more Paris posts lined up too, but it may take a while to get everything sorted as the first weeks of school are insanely hectic. Right now I'm just trying to locate my sanity. Why are pot pies so delicious? I really want a chicken pot pie.

Pictures & words by Elise 
Please do not take without permission.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...